Most of the content on this website, including material in downloadable files, is protected by copyright. Copyright in most of the content on this website is owned by Blinded by Rainbows. The content in which copyright is owned by others includes images reproduced on this website under a licence and some downloadable documents. Except as permitted by the copyright law applicable to you, you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this website, without the permission of the copyright owner. The Australian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content on the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions for educational purposes and by Commonwealth and State Government departments for government purposes, provided fair payment is made.
Trademarks, Copyrights & Restrictions
Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you may not copy, reproduce, perform, create derivative works form, republish, upload, edit, post, transmit or distribute in any way whatsoever, any material from this site (the “Materials”) without the prior written permission of Blinded by Rainbows Pty Ltd. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose by you shall constitute a violation of copyrights and other proprietary rights. Use of any such Material on any other website or other networked computer environment is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Blinded by Rainbows Pty Ltd. You agree not to interfere with or interrupt or attempt to interfere with or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way through any means or device.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Blinded by Rainbows Pty Ltd and the Site's creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, videos, documents, downloadable files and anything that contributes to the composition of our site.
The material published on this website is intended for general information only and is not legal advice or other professional advice. Any opinions expressed in this material do not necessarily represent the views of Blinded by Rainbows Pty Ltd. While care and consideration have been taken in the creation of the material on this website, we do not warrant, represent or guarantee that the material published on this website is in all respects accurate, complete and current. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability, including any liability for negligence, for any loss or damage arising from reliance on the material on this website. The site is not responsible for the content of any third-party website to which links are provided from this website. Any links to websites are provided for your information and convenience only. The site does not endorse or control these websites and cannot guarantee that material on those sites is in all respects accurate, complete and current.
Use of the Blinded by Rainbows logo for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Blinded by Rainbows may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. Use of Blinded by Rainbows trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorised.
Blinded by Rainbows trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using a Blinded by Rainbows trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Blinded by Rainbows is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Blinded by Rainbows rights in the trademark, including challenging our use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Blinded by Rainbows trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Blinded by Rainbows trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Blinded by Rainbows. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise.
Authorized Use of Blinded by Rainbows Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Blinded by Rainbows and its authorised licensees may use the Blinded by Rainbows Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorised parties may use the Blinded by Rainbows Logo only as specified in their agreement with Blinded by Rainbows and any associated guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorised by their contract.
2. Compatibility: Advertisers may use the Blinded by Rainbows logo or word mark in packaging or promotional/advertising materials provided they comply with the following requirements.
a. The reference to Blinded by Rainbows does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with Blinded by Rainbows or our products or services.
b. The use does not show Blinded by Rainbows or its products in a false or derogatory light.
3. Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use the Blinded by Rainbows word mark in connection with film titles, magazines, periodicals, film related seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title.
b. The use reflects favorably on Blinded by Rainbows.
c. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Blinded by Rainbows word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
d. The Blinded by Rainbows logo or any other owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Blinded by Rainbows.
e. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Blinded by Rainbows, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Blinded by Rainbows Pty Ltd.”
f. A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of Blinded by Rainbows ownership of its trademark(s).
Unauthorized Use of Blinded by Rainbows Trademarks
1. Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, "Blinded by Rainbows" or any other Blinded by Rainbows trademark, including Blinded by Rainbows-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
2. Blinded by Rainbows Logo and owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Blinded by Rainbows Logo or any other Blinded by Rainbows - owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Blinded by Rainbows.
3. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of or other variation of the Blinded by Rainbows logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Blinded by Rainbows trademark for any purpose.
4. Disparaging Manner: You may not use an Blinded by Rainbows trademark or any other Blinded by Rainbows - owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
5. Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use a Blinded by Rainbows trademark, including graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Blinded by Rainbows affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
6. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as hats, t-shirts and mugs, bearing Blinded by Rainbows trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Blinded by Rainbows.
7. Blinded by Rainbows Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Blinded by Rainbows packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
8. Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate an Blinded by Rainbows slogan or tagline.
For example: "New stratospheres of storytelling”.
9. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Blinded by Rainbows trademark as a second level domain name.
Not acceptable: “imblindedbyrainbows.com” “blindedbyrainbows.shop” “blindedrainbows.com” “blindedbyrainbowsfilms.com”
10. Usernames: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Blinded by Rainbows trademark on social media username.
For further information with respect to Blinded by Rainbows copyrights, please submit your request in writing to the Copyright Team.